Apr 11, 2009



After much deliberation, I decided to buy a ps3. Now is the $400 price tag worth it? That is something I probably will never know, but it is much more reasonable than the $500 tag they slapped onto it earlier. The reason I got this is mainly so I can watch bluray movies on my HDTV; however, it also functions as a gaming platform with some extremely nice games on it. Not only are the games nice, but it has free online functions, while the xbox costs me $60 a year, and it also looks pretty nice with all my other stuff in the room. Now that I finally got the system, guess it's time to blow a lot of money on games... or maybe I should be more conservative. I've been having a long conflict with myself on whether I should buy the system and eventually decided to go for it on Friday. Luckily, I heard that the ps3 has a very low fail rate compared to the xbox! I've already lost 2 xboxes in the past year and honestly would be extremely irritated if another console of mine died again.

No comments:

Post a Comment