Apr 14, 2009



I'm going to miss Herndon next year. Not only is it a really nice dorm, but it is completely outdoors so I can always wake up and feel either really good or terrible... guess it depends on the weather too. Anyway, living in this dorm truly was an invigorating experience mainly because you are forced to be outside frequently to go anywhere. There is no air conditioning outside and not much echoing, unless you consider the occasional speeder on the highway or police car, but the overall experience is eye opening. It feels almost like an outdoor adventure within Trinity itself, and compounded with the fact that I came here without knowing anybody made the experience ever more special. I'm not saying that the sophmore and junior dorms are terrible, but what I'm trying to get at is that incoming freshman should look forward to being able to stay in a dorm like Herndon rather than Winn or McLean. Herndon has become a special experience for me and will always be remembered as my new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment